Monday, July 11, 2016

Spread Peace

July 11, 2016

Wow!!!!  What a rain throw down!!!!  Thunder and Lightening to boot!!!  It was not safe to get out on the beach until the weather cleared, so it was just me this morning as John needed to head for work.

It was rather peaceful on the beach as the sky was overcast, the temperature was pleasant and there were not many visitors since the rain had just passed and the skies still looked a bit threatening.  The waters seemed gray as well.

I enjoyed the walk, being peaceful and all, especially since the world seems so "stormy" right now.  My heart is broken from the violence of human against human and I long for peace, the kind you find by a quiet overcast sea.  Thank you Mother Ocean for allowing us to find solace with you.






I picked up plenty of trash, though I'm sure lots of items were beaten down into the sand by the heavy rains.  I did not take many photos as I had my phone securely sealed in "plastic"  (:-/)  just in case of more sudden down pours.


Two plastic bottles buried in the sand.




Normally, I would list the trash that I collected (all 336 pieces), but I'm just not much in the mood for that today.  Instead, I will leave you with the song, Imagine.




AND THE WORLD WILL BE AS ONE.

Spread Peace, Be Peace.
ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment