Wrightsville Beach---Keep It Clean
History of KIC
Sunday, May 20, 2012
week 3- Michelle find 6 beach towels in zone 0
Today is May 16, 2012, and I walked Zone 0. A stormy looking sky, but still a beautiful sunrise.
The following is what I collected:
- 1 Bud Light can
- 1 plastic water bottle
- 1 set of ear buds
- 1 red solo cup
- 1 sock (not a pair, just 1 sock)
- 1 large plastic toy shovel
- 1 flat bed sheet (queen or king?)
- several tissues/paper towels
- several tiny pieces of white plastic
- SIX BEACH TOWELS
Not counting the linens, I'd say there was 1 plastic (sorry Ginger) grocery bag of trash.
No sea turtle tracks, but hopeful. Thank you for ALL of your work!!!
WB KIC--Keep It Clean
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)